- You will be pleased to know that we offer FREE DELIVERY on all SAMPLE TILES you have requested. In addition to this, all ORDERS OVER £399 will also be delivered free of charge.
- For parcel deliveries that weigh less than 15kg, there will be a delivery charge of £9.99
- For pallet deliveries that weigh between 15kg and 1000kg, the standard delivery charge will be £29.99 IF your post code is in ENGLAND or WALES. Deliveries to Scotland and Northern Ireland will incur an additional £39.99 delivery charge in light of the distance from our main distribution point.
- A next day delivery service is available on orders that have been placed before 1pm. Items will be delivered on the next working day. The cost of our next day delivery service is £39.99 IF your postcode is in England or Wales. Deliveries to Scotland and Northern Ireland will incur an additional £39.99 delivery charge in light of the distance from our main distribution point.
- Our standard delivery is a two day delivery service. Providing your order has been made before 3pm, we will deliver your item within two working days.
- If your order and payment is processed by 3pm on Monday, you will receive your delivery on Wednesday. If you prefer a later delivery date, feel free to contact us and this can be arranged.
- If your order and payment is processed at 6pm on Monday, you will receive your delivery on Thursday.
- If your order and payment is processed at 12pm on Thursday, you will received your delivery on Monday.
- Our next day delivery service is available on orders that have been processed before 1pm. As highlighted above, the next day delivery service costs £10 extra and will be delivered on the next working day.
- If your order and payment is processed at 12pm on Monday, you will receive your delivery on Tuesday by 6pm.
- If your order and payment is processed at 12pm on Friday, you will receive your delivery on the following Monday by 6pm.
HOW WILL MY TILES BE DELIVERED
- Sample tiles and small orders under 15kg will be delivered through one of our designated parcel courier companies. We aim to provide you a two hour window on the day of your delivery. You will be notified via text message.
- Aside from small tile orders weighing less than 30kg, the vast majority of our tile orders will be a pallet delivery. Your tiles will be securely wrapped and delivered to the nearest accessible location to your address. It is important to note this will be a kerbside delivery. Due to health and safety regulations, the driver will not be able to transport the goods into your property.
- Deliveries arrive on a tail lift truck. This could be an 18 tonne truck. Therefore it is important that you notify us of any potential access issues.
- Uneven driveway, gravel paths, stairs or any other hazards could result in your pallet being delivered to an alternative accessible location as close to your home address as feasible.
- Good will not be broken down or removed from the pallet by the delivery driver. Due to the weight of tiles, please ensure you take the necessary precautions to avoid injuring yourself or causing any damage.
- Whilst your tiles are carefully packed and every effort is made to ensure there are no issues, the fragile nature of tiles means this can never be totally eliminated. Please visually inspect your delivered items as soon as possible. In the unlikely event where are any damages, please take a photo of the damage and send them to email@example.com within 48 hours of your delivery. We will send you replacements as quickly as possible.
- In the unlikely event where there are issues such as incorrect tiles or incorrect amount of tiles have been sent to you in error, please contact us within 48 hours so we can send you replacements and resolve the issue straight away.
CHANGE OF CHOICE:
- We always recommend customers to take up the option of viewing a full sample before they make a full order. However, as a customer, you have the right to return your goods within 30 days of delivery if you are not happy with your selection.
- The customer will be responsible for arranging transport and insurance of goods.
- All items must be returned to: Tile Range Limited, 78 King Edward Road, Leicester, LE54DB.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days of the items being returned. It is important to note that the original delivery costs will NOT be refunded.
- Here at Tile Range, because of our low prices, we have a rapid stock turnover. If you have leftover stock that you would like to return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. Providing we still have the same shade and batch available, we are happy for you to return these to us. You will be responsible for the delivery of these items which must be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
- The refund will be processed within 7 days of the items being returned.