About wood effect tiles..
Versatile, stylish and easy to maintain, it is not surprising that wood effect tiles are hugely popular. Through possessing the texture and character of real wood, they will enable you to bring a natural look into your home. In addition, unlike natural timber, ceramic and porcelain wood effect tiles do not require treating over time. This makes them even more durable and adds to their appeal.
- Soft grey tones and helps present a natural calmness to any room.
- The natural grey shades has been fashionable for homeowners for a long time now and continue to be a number one choice for home interior designers.
- Made from durable porcelain and finished in a beautiful matt.
- Sourced from the finest tile manufacturer and quality assured with a marking of 1st Quality CE EN 14411.
- A wood effect tile design inspired from French castles with its detailed oak grained patterns in a fit for purpose 60x60cm size.
- Will bring forth the beauty of a wood floor into your home without the hassle of water damage and staining.
- This French style wood look tile required no sealing or aftercare, is pleasing to the eye, and is a low maintenance and an affordable tile choice.
- Will bring sophistication and a timeless style into large reception areas, family rooms, or large open plan areas.
- Very little maintenance required and the durable porcelain will ensure that your tile will look new for years to come.
- The impressive quality and high definition of the Alberta Roble range successfully reflects real varnished wood. Alberta Roble symbolises luxurious parquet at its finest, alongside the durability and longevity that porcelain brings. Available in a traditional brown or a modern grey.
- This exclusive wood effect tile is suitable for underfloor heating.
|Tiles per square meter||2.8|
|Can be tiled on?||Floor|
|Recommended Room||Bathroom, Conservatory, Hall, Kitchen, Lounge|
|Suitable For Underfloor Heating||Yes|